Athena PK is a balanced bloom boosting complement to our Bloom fertilizers. This clean liquid booster is designed to supplement during the mid- to late-flowering phase. Athena PK is a low Nitrogen booster that provides additional Phosphorus and Potassium that high-yielding plants require for maximal production. Many PK boosters add far too much of these elements and create a cascade of problems, such as reducing Calcium and Magnesium availability. Balanced elemental bioavailability is essential in the flowering phase to boost essential oil and terpene production.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments, do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Bloom A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 8° C and 30° C.