Silver Bullet Roots helps suppress and prevent Pythium but is also a highly effective against bactericide, virucide, sporicide, fungicide, algaecide and amoebacide. It delivers unparalleled stability in tanks for up to 5 weeks and contributes to healthy white roots. It is non-toxic and non-corrosive, chlorine free, pH-neutral, easy to use. It is also odour, colour and taste free. It does not enter the plant at all!
Although highly stable, over time, there is a slight natural decomposition of the silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide, coupled with the sterilisation reaction leads to the release of dissolved oxygen into the nutrient solution. This increase in dissolved oxygen produces an increase in nutrient uptake, stimulating growth rates further.
- PREVENTATIVE silver peroxide will prevent fungi and bacteria developing which can cause disease.
- STABILITY – Unlike other hydrogen peroxide Silver Bullet has stability for up to 5 weeks in tanks.
- EFFECTIVE Prevents and suppress fungis such as pythium as well as fungicide, bactericide, viricide, sporcide, fungide, algaecide and amoebacide.
- OXYGENATING Stimulating growth rates by naturally realising oxygen and increasing nutrient uptake.
- WHITENING You see much whiter and healthy roots.
- HARMLESS All Silver Bullet products are on-toxic, non corrosive, pH-neutral, chlorine-free and it doesn’t enter the plant at all.
WHEN TO USE SILVER BULLET ROOTS
Silver Bullet Roots is a very versatile product that has various dose rates depending upon how you are using it.
For active hydroponic system maintenance it can be used at an ongoing does rate of 0.5 – 0.8mL per Litre but it can also be used at higher rates to help shock treat existing issues or for system flushing between crops.
Gro Supplies is the largest hydroponics retailer in the North East suppling indoor growing & hydroponics equipment from all the major manufacturers. If you are unable to find the product you are looking for please call us on 0191 415 3345 or pop in store which is open 7 days a week and will be more than happy to help.
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook
View the latest new products